Categories (1)

Services (5)

Employee Job and Position Changes

To make changes to an employee’s job or position information, including FTE changes, Job Location changes, TS Org changes, Contract Date changes, and other such requests.

Employee Resignation/Terminations

To notify HR of employee resignations, retirements, and terminations.

General HR Support

To request general support from the HR department. You may also contact your HR Business Partner or call your HR department.

Supervisor Update

To update an employee's Supervisor and/or Time Approver.

USNH Time & Leave Reporting Support Requests

To report issues or request support regarding Time and Leave Reporting through the Kronos application.