Accounts: How can I get access to the Email account or files of another user or someone who has been terminated

  1. Go to the accounts management system at
  2. Choose Accounts Management System and login
  3. On the left side of the screen, choose Request Access to Password/Confidential Information
  4. Fill out form. Be sure to include as much detail as possible in the Additional Information section at the end of the form.

If you have any further questions or need help, please contact the UNH IT Service Desk at: 603-862-4242.

Need help? See Accounts: How do I Get Help with an IT Accounts Problem


Article ID: 968
Fri 7/19/19 5:44 PM
Fri 7/19/19 6:35 PM