Canvas and Webcat: Resource Links for course Final Grade


This article provides a link to the registrar's website and their FAQ's as well as information about the Canvas grade passback.


Where do I submit final grades?

Canvas now offers a GradePass back tool that allows you to send your grades directly from Canvas grades area or you can still enter grades directly into WebCat. See below for more information.

  1. The latest information from the Registrar's Office can be found here:
  2. Academic Technology and the Registrar's Office has worked together to integrate final grade submission from Canvas grades area into Webcat. The functionality was first rolled out during the Spring 2017 semester. Read this article for additional information Canvas Grade Publishing to WebCat


Academic Technologies offers open sessions if you want to one-to-one assistance on using Canvas grade passback. Check the TLT-Training calendar for upcoming sessions.


Need additional help?

Please fill out this Canvas webform with as much detail as possible, or contact the ET&S Help Desk team on your local campus.


Article ID: 738
Fri 7/19/19 5:34 PM
Wed 4/7/21 3:27 PM
Applicable Institution(s):
University of New Hampshire (UNH)