myElements - Changing the type of a claimed publication


This article describes how to change the type of a claimed publication.

Related Video


If a publication is not showing up as the desired type you can change it.

  1. From the home tab click on Publications that you would like to update

    image of publication/scholarship summary

  2. Search for the publication(s) that need to be updated

  3. Click on the type in the lower left of box

    image of scholarship link

  4. Select the desired type

  5. Click Save


Need additional Help?

Please fill out the myElements webform with as much detail as possible, or contact the ET&S Help Desk team on your local campus.

For additional training see Teaching and Learning Technologies training calendar


Article ID: 640
Fri 7/19/19 5:30 PM
Thu 3/3/22 9:24 AM
Applicable Institution(s):
University of New Hampshire (UNH)