How To MAP Your M-Drive

Tags PSU

Each faculty, staff, and student at Plymouth State University obtains their own personal file storage space on the university servers. This space is known as your M: drive also referred to as MyDrive. Everyone receives a specific amount of space, students get 1GB and employees get 2GB of the file storage space. In addition, your space is backed up nightly.

We strongly recommend mapping your computer to your M: drive. For help mapping your M: drive, click the link below that represents your type of computer.

Documentation to help you MAP your M-Drive:


If you are using a Mac, click here.

If you are using a PC, click here.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact the Help Desk at (603)535-2929 or email


Article ID: 2969
Fri 10/2/20 5:19 PM
Wed 1/19/22 12:31 PM
Applicable Institution(s):
Plymouth State University (PSU)