myCourses - Requesting Access to Another Users Course Content


This article will explain the process for requesting access to course content from a user who is no longer employed by the university.



Users who request access to another instructor’s course data need to have approval from the instructor of that course. If the instructor is no longer employed by the university, the user must make a request through the Account Management System to gain access to the content. 

Request Access to Course Content:

  1. Log in with your UNH account.
  2. Click on Request Access to Password/Confidential Information in the left-hand menu.

  3. Fill in Requester Information.
  4. Select Grant Access to myCourses course data from the Request Type field.
  5. Complete the remainder of the form and provide any additional information, as necessary.

Note: this type of request requires Provost approval. The typical turnaround time is 48 hours for approval. You will receive notification after the Provost has reviewed and issued a decision.


Need additional help?

Please fill out this myCourses webform with as much detail as possible.


Article ID: 2214
Wed 4/1/20 2:08 PM
Tue 9/22/20 8:48 AM